Senior lecturer in bioscience with a focus on ecology and sustainable development
The position is in the subject of bioscience, which at Skövde University is defined as the study of biological structures, processes and functions at different levels from biomolecules to living cells, organ systems, whole organisms, populations, species and ecosystems. Your main tasks will be teaching as well as the administration that comes from these tasks. The teaching is conducted together with other teachers in life sciences, especially in the specialization in ecology. The ecology group conducts both teaching and research where the group's research projects focus on the sustainable use of biological resources and nature conservation.
We are looking for you who have
- completed a doctoral degree or have equivalent scientific competence or any other professional skill that is important with regard to the subject content of the employment and the work tasks that are to be included in the employment.
- demonstrated pedagogical skills (HF Chapter 4, Section 4)
- documented experience of teaching at university level documented experience of research, or equivalent work, in ecology
- documented good ability to express yourself in speech and writing in Swedish and English respectively
- documented good collaboration skills and ability to create contacts and networks.
Full time (1005) – one year – start as soon as possible